What to Expect When Visiting MoPOP
Increased Cleaning and Sanitation
• Use of electrostatic sprayers in galleries and high-traffic areas.
• Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers at all museum and exhibition entrances and in high-traffic areas.
• Touchless soap dispensers in all bathrooms.
• We are running 100% fresh air through the museum! Our air intake is 80ft above sidewalk/street level. The air is filtered several times by MERV 13 and 16 filters, and we've increased the capacity of our exhaust fans to keep things fresh.
• Required training on COVID-19 and ways to protect themselves and others.
• Employees strongly recommended to wear face masks at all times in the museum.
• Strongly recommending guests ages 3 and above to wear a face covering at all times.
• Encouraging tickets purchased in advance for a specific entry time to guarantee a reservation.
• Only accepting credit/debit card or digital wallet payments.
• Providing recyclable stylus pens for guests to use with interactive elements.
• Restricting use of coat check except for storing items not allowed in the museum.